From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: FW: The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache CloudStack as a Top-Level Project: Request for Briefings
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 18:47:48 GMT
On Tue, Mar 26, 2013, at 01:34 PM, Ahmad Emneina wrote:
> I was asking about email etiquette, and your suggested guideline makes
> perfect sense. Just might not be clear for people like me who are new to
> public mail archives esp in regards to the unintended consequences of
> fwd'ing an email.

Do we need email etiquette tips on the mailing list page or elsewhere?

Currently, we point out that decisions are expected to take place on the
lists (rather than in private) and that "We expect all participants on
the mailing list to treat one another professionally and politely."

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier