From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: FW: The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache CloudStack as a Top-Level Project: Request for Briefings
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:56:57 GMT
On Tue, Mar 26, 2013, at 12:35 PM, Karen Vuong wrote:
> Simon Phipps from Webmink.com has a question below. I can make an
> introduction via email so that you can provide an answer if you’d like.
> Please let me know if that would work. Thanks!

Karen - thanks much for all the footwork you've been doing this week on
the release, it's been very helpful!

One thing I might suggest: Let's not forward private emails to the
public list if the sender isn't aware of the possibility. Some folks may
not be aware that their questions, etc. are being sent to a public
audience.

Best,

jzb
--