From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Upvote HN post
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 22:00:38 GMT
On Mon, Mar 25, 2013, at 04:58 PM, Noah Slater wrote:
> Having the point count increase, but not letting effect ranking would the
> obvious implementation choice... ;) (I do not have any insider knowledge
> here. This is just something I have been told in the past. Might be
> apocryphal.)

I'm not sure that's the case - but I only have anecdotal evidence from
last year about HN behavior. It may very well have changed in the
interim.

When big news about CloudStack is breaking, we should be well-prepared
next time. I hope everyone on marketing@ and dev@ will have HN and
Reddit accounts by then...

Best,

jzb