From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [New post] CloudStack Graduates to an Apache Top Level Project
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:59:18 GMT
On Fri, Mar 22, 2013, at 10:50 AM, Sally Khudairi wrote:
> Wait a minute. The CloudStack marketing lists are public?

Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way, either. :-) We had really
good input from Giles and other folks that aren't on the PMC.

> Hey ho. Cat's out of the bag.

Yep. Such is open source. Oh well - it was a friendly story, and we can
keep plugging away. I'm sure having Chip and other community folks'
input for other stories is still worth coverage.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier