From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Fw: Fwd: [New post] CloudStack Graduates to an Apache Top Level Project
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:50:06 GMT
Hey all,

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013, at 10:40 AM, Sally Khudairi wrote:
> This announcement is _under embargo_ until Monday. Yet I just received
> this from one of our "friendlies" :-(

Well, it was discussed on a public list (this one) so it's not really
embargo-able.

> How did this leak happen? I'm really not happy about this.

We should have been a little clearer that we'd have appreciated a hold
until Monday, but I don't think this is the end of the world. Let's just
make sure we have all our outreach done today. I'm sure all other press
folks who cover open source understand the nature of covering events
that are transparent to all.

Best,

jzb
--