From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: REVISED (was Re: Talking Points for Graduation)
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:59:55 GMT

> From: Joe Brockmeier <jzb@zonker.net>

Ack. Any time between 6AM and 12Noon ET would be fine.

My preference, however, is not to go out of the gate too late in the day...earlier does help
with European coverage, tweets, etc.

How does 10AM ET sound instead? Unless we have a Left Coast distribution (via email or otherwise)
issue that I'm not aware of.

Cheers,
Sally