From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: REVISED (was Re: Talking Points for Graduation)
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:54:50 GMT
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013, at 11:45 AM, Sally Khudairi wrote:
> Thanks. One more +1 and we'll be good to go.
>
> JUST CONFIRMING before I send this out under embargo: what is our
> targeted distribution time for Monday? 8AM ET? Earlier perhaps for
> global/Euro coverage?

I was going to say Noon EDT. I think the really important thing is
getting this in the hands of the distribution list of press we've
identified - not sure if you see greater pick-up via release, but I'm
hoping we'll already have this in the hands of people we especially
would like to see coverage from and have given them a chance to talk to
Chip or do any research they need for a story.

Does that make sense? Seem reasonable?

Best,

jzb
--