From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: REVISED (was Re: Talking Points for Graduation)
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:53:32 GMT
Thanks, Noah.

I think in this instance, it can't hurt, particularly as CloudStack came in as an already-established
project (again, others have had similar experiences).

I appreciate everyone's attention + fine-toothed comb review! I think we're in good shape.
I'm ready to send this out under embargo, but await your thoughts on Monday's distribution
time.

-Sally

<sallykhudairi@yahoo.com>; David Nalley <david@gnsa.us>; Joe Brockmeier <jzb@zonker.net>;
"cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org" <cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org>;
Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>; "press@apache.org" <press@apache.org>; asf@shanecurcuru.org

>Sent: Thursday, 21 March 2013, 12:49
>Subject: Re: REVISED (was Re: Talking Points for Graduation)
>

>If were happy with it, we're happy with it. Not gonna turn it into a bike shed. :)
>

>On 21 March 2013 16:46, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:
>
>On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 04:37:25PM +0000, Sally Khudairi wrote:
>>> Easy enough to augment for the press release. How about:

trademarks or trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation in the United States and/or other
countries. All other brands and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.