From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: REVISED (was Re: Talking Points for Graduation)
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:37:25 GMT
Easy enough to augment for the press release. How about:

> "Apache", "CloudStack", "Apache CloudStack", and "ApacheCon" are registered trademarks
or trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation in the United States and/or other countries.
All other brands and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Y'all OK with that?

And for Noah: it's not an urgent issue, but we've been getting needled more lately with legal
statements/disclosures. So I'd rather cover ourselves where we can.

Thanks,
Sally

<jzb@zonker.net>; Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com>; "cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org"
<cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org>; Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>; "press@apache.org"