From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: REVISED (was Re: Talking Points for Graduation)
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:26:51 GMT
Thanks so much, David.

The registered trademark bit...do you have the appropriate wording? I don't want to get tangled
with incorrect legalese <g>

Cheers,
Sally

+ once we vet any additional input (and thanks, Chip, for your signoff!), we'll start seeding
the influencers.

"cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org" <cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org>;
Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>; "press@apache.org" <press@apache.org>
>Sent: Thursday, 21 March 2013, 12:13
>Subject: Re: REVISED (was Re: Talking Points for Graduation)
>
>Sally - one edit for your consideration.
>

>> "Apache", "CloudStack", "Apache CloudStack", and "ApacheCon" are trademarks of The
Apache Software Foundation. All other brands and trademarks are the property of their respective
owners.