From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: REVISED (was Re: Talking Points for Graduation)
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 14:12:38 GMT
OK, I'm in regular touch with many of these folks, but have no issue if there's duplicate distributions
with the exception of:

 Kerner - Krill - O'Grady - Vaughan-Nichols - Walker-Morgan - Moody

I also have alternate contacts at the same outlet (e.g. TechTarget, etc.), so our reach will
be good.

Many thanks,
Sally