From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Talking Points for Graduation
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 19:20:17 GMT
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013, at 02:07 PM, Giles Sirett wrote:

> My understand was same as Sally: we need to announce as close to vote as
> possible or it will leak out with less impact

People mentioning it is one thing, it's when a project blogs about it or
puts it on an -announce list that it's a major problem.

> To answer Sallys initial questions:
>
> I should have a draft PR  to share with you within the hour (just needs
> to be checked over on the list again)
>
> I'll provide to you in .Doc format so you can add contact
> details,date,time,etc  and will also get added to CS wiki so people have
> got something to link to immediately
> I'll do that just before (4- 5EST)

Do we want this in .doc? Not sure what Sally prefers, but I'd avoid .doc
unless specifically requested. It's going to a blog + mailing list, not
sure where a .doc file would be called for.

> Happy to hold all this off if folks think Monday is better

We should lock the release today or tomorrow.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier