From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Talking Points for Graduation
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 19:00:31 GMT
Folks, just to confirm the timing: you'd like to go live at 6AM ET on Thursday, 21 March, providing
that the Board approves the resolution tomorrow. Yes?

Kindly let me know so I can get ramped up.

Thanking you in advance,
Sally

discussion thread. (Despite having read through the thread only seconds before replying...
Haha.)