From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Press release for our eventual graduation?
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 18:03:33 GMT
Thanks, Giles.

Wrt "how/when", if we need to issue immediately, I suggest we issue the announcement at 6AM
ET on Thursday 21 March. This would be via the newswire service, the ASF blog and Twitter
feed, and the announce@apache.org and dedicated media/analyst mailing lists.

Please let me know if this is would work with what you collectively had in mind.

Warmly,
Sally