From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Press release for our eventual graduation?
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 15:58:42 GMT
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013, at 10:54 AM, David Nalley wrote:
> Mind you, that isn't announcing, but I suspect that it won't be a
> secret from anyone who wants to know/cares.

Sure. The problem, though, is when projects put it out on their blog or
whatever and it looks like The Announcement - gets a little bit of
coverage, and then is followed some time later by The Official
Announcement.

I've been on the other side of this before, when I've seen the info on
the -announce mailing list or something, and then seen an official press
release some time later. This is for code releases, though, not TLP
graduation.

Best,

jzb
--