From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Website flow (was Re: website idea )
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 18:00:03 GMT
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013, at 02:20 PM, Mathias Mullins wrote:
> Take a look Kelcey and see if I got it.

Thanks for taking a crack at this and filling it out.

It reflects what we have right now, but does this help to create a
"story" flow for admins, developers, or potential end users/developers?

I've heard a few folks voice the option that the site is "confusing"
right now - does this help us simplify anything? (Not criticizing what
Matt has adapted so far, I just think we need to be asking this and
seeing how we can simplify / improve the site not just visually, but the
flow of the site and ensuring people can find what they need.)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier