From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Review Please: Stock Presentation
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 21:03:11 GMT
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013, at 02:56 PM, Mark Hinkle wrote:
> +1 for a file dump area but for presos I'D recommend Slideshare for
> promotional reasons.

Yeah.. I'd like all presentations linked from the Wiki, but they don't
need to "live" on the wiki. SlideShare is generally "the" place for
presentations to live, and you'll get more bang for your buck if you
spread it there first. (And then give us a link on the wiki.)

> There is a CloudStack slideshare http://www.slideshare.net/cloudstack/ we
> used that pre Apache and it does drive a lot of views. There are also 133
> built in followers.

If you have a CloudStack-specific presentation that should go there,
shoot it to me and I'll see to it that it's up on SlideShare under the
CloudStack account.

Best,

jzb
--