From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Review Please: Stock Presentation
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 20:09:51 GMT
I have a "stock" Apache CloudStack presentation here:

http://www.slideshare.net/jzb/getting-started-with-apache-cloudstack

This is derived from presentations that David Nalley was using when I
started working with the project last summer, plus a number of
changes/additions I've made in the interim.

I'd appreciate some feedback on it so we can get a good "default"
CloudStack presentation for anyone who wants to give a talk on
CloudStack without having to generate a preso from scratch.

(We could also do with a way better default slide background!)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier