From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject NYLUG event - 3 open source clouds
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 05:10:48 GMT
I attended NYLUG event today and with 3 speakers for CloudStack,  Eucalyptus and OpenStack.

I tried to be unbias and give a second chance to EU and OS (i thought maybe i missed something
and perhaps EU and OS would be a better fit in my environment). I can honestly state based
on Joe's presentation - CloudStack was a clear winner in terms of ease of implementation,
 hypervisor support and features in general.

For 30 minute crammed presentation, Joe did an awesome job.