From "Kelcey Damage \(BT\)" <kel...@backbonetechnology.com>
Subject RE: website idea
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 18:19:30 GMT
Ouch! :)

But yes I agree with your comments as well, and once we have a wireframe, we can better take
it to the slicing table(Film Reference) to get community feedback and quick changes to the
mockup.

This is one area of CloudStack that will need to be treated like a business to be successful.
And I see no harm in engaging external help, provided no rules are broken. IE having art assets
and design donated.

I am going to see if anyone of my guys would be willing to submit a wireframe proposal, and
I hope we can get a few proposals out of the community at large. Heck a good PR move might
be to hold a website design contest.

Thanks

KELCEY DAMAGE
Infrastructure Systems Architect
www.backbonetechnology.com
kelcey@backbonetechnology.com

address: 55 East 7th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V5T 1M4
tel: +1 604 713 8560 ext:114
fax: +1 604 605 0964