cloudstack-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "ASF GitHub Bot (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (CLOUDSTACK-9402) Nuage VSP Plugin : Support for underlay features (Source & Static NAT to underlay) including Marvin test coverage on master
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 14:25:11 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-9402?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15359032#comment-15359032
] 

ASF GitHub Bot commented on CLOUDSTACK-9402:
--------------------------------------------

Github user prashanthvarma commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1580
  
    Marvin test code PEP8 & PyFlakes compliance:
    CloudStack$
    CloudStack$ pep8 --max-line-length=150 test/integration/plugins/nuagevsp/*.py
    CloudStack$
    CloudStack$ pyflakes test/integration/plugins/nuagevsp/*.py
    CloudStack$
    
    Validations:
    1) Nuage VSP underlay infra.
    
    Marvin test run:
    nosetests --with-marvin --marvin-config=nuage.cfg test/integration/plugins/nuagevsp
    
    Test user data and password reset functionality with Nuage VSP SDN plugin ... === TestName:
test_nuage_UserDataPasswordReset | Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP Isolated networks with different combinations of Source NAT service providers
... === TestName: test_01_nuage_SourceNAT_isolated_networks | Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP VPC networks with different combinations of Source NAT service providers
... === TestName: test_02_nuage_SourceNAT_vpc_networks | Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality for Isolated network by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... === TestName: test_03_nuage_SourceNAT_isolated_network_traffic | Status :
SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality for VPC network by performing (wget) traffic tests
to the Internet ... === TestName: test_04_nuage_SourceNAT_vpc_network_traffic | Status : SUCCESS
===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality with different Egress Firewall/Network ACL rules
by performing (wget) ... === TestName: test_05_nuage_SourceNAT_acl_rules_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality with VM NIC operations by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... === TestName: test_06_nuage_SourceNAT_vm_nic_operations_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality with VM migration by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the Internet ... === TestName: test_07_nuage_SourceNAT_vm_migration_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality with network restarts by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... === TestName: test_08_nuage_SourceNAT_network_restarts_traffic | Status :
SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP Public IP Range creation and deletion ... === TestName: test_01_nuage_StaticNAT_public_ip_range
| Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP Nuage Underlay (underlay networking) enabled Public IP Range creation and
deletion ... === TestName: test_02_nuage_StaticNAT_underlay_public_ip_range | Status : SUCCESS
===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP Isolated networks with different combinations of Static NAT service providers
... === TestName: test_03_nuage_StaticNAT_isolated_networks | Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP VPC networks with different combinations of Static NAT service providers
... === TestName: test_04_nuage_StaticNAT_vpc_networks | Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality for Isolated network by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... === TestName: test_05_nuage_StaticNAT_isolated_networks_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality for VPC network by performing (wget) traffic tests
to the Internet ... === TestName: test_06_nuage_StaticNAT_vpc_network_traffic | Status : SUCCESS
===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality with different Egress Firewall/Network ACL rules
by performing (wget) ... === TestName: test_07_nuage_StaticNAT_acl_rules_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality with VM NIC operations by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... === TestName: test_08_nuage_StaticNAT_vm_nic_operations_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality with VM migration by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the Internet ... === TestName: test_09_nuage_StaticNAT_vm_migration_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality with network restarts by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... === TestName: test_10_nuage_StaticNAT_network_restarts_traffic | Status :
SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP VPC Offering with different combinations of LB service providers ... ===
TestName: test_01_nuage_internallb_vpc_Offering | Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP VPC Network Offering with and without Internal LB service ... === TestName:
test_02_nuage_internallb_vpc_network_offering | Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP VPC Networks with and without Internal LB service ... === TestName: test_03_nuage_internallb_vpc_networks
| Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP VPC Internal LB functionality with different combinations of Internal LB
rules ... === TestName: test_04_nuage_internallb_rules | Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP VPC Internal LB functionality by performing (wget) traffic tests within
a VPC ... === TestName: test_05_nuage_internallb_traffic | Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP VPC Internal LB functionality with different LB algorithms by performing
(wget) traffic tests ... === TestName: test_06_nuage_internallb_algorithms_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP VPC Internal LB functionality with restarts of VPC network components by
performing (wget) ... === TestName: test_07_nuage_internallb_vpc_network_restarts_traffic
| Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP VPC Internal LB functionality with InternalLbVm appliance operations by
performing (wget) ... === TestName: test_08_nuage_internallb_appliance_operations_traffic
| Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test basic VPC Network functionality with Nuage VSP SDN plugin ... === TestName: test_nuage_vpc_network
| Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test basic VPC Network functionality with Nuage VSP SDN plugin on multiple zones ... SKIP:
There is only one Zone configured: skipping test
    Test Nuage VSP SDN plugin with basic Isolated Network functionality ... === TestName:
test_nuage_vsp | Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Nuage VSP device in the Nuage VSP Physical Network ... === TestName: test_nuage_vsp_device
| Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ran 31 tests in 28811.997s
    
    OK (SKIP=1)
    
    Test run logs:
    [results.txt](https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/files/343587/results.txt)
    [runinfo.txt](https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/files/343588/runinfo.txt)



> Nuage VSP Plugin : Support for underlay features (Source & Static NAT to underlay)
including Marvin test coverage on master
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CLOUDSTACK-9402
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-9402
>             Project: CloudStack
>          Issue Type: Task
>      Security Level: Public(Anyone can view this level - this is the default.) 
>          Components: Automation, Network Controller
>            Reporter: Mani Prashanth Varma Manthena
>            Assignee: Nick Livens
>             Fix For: 4.9.0
>
>
> Support for underlay features (Source & Static NAT to underlay) with Nuage VSP SDN
Plugin including Marvin test coverage for corresponding Source & Static NAT features on
master. Moreover, our Marvin tests are written in such a way that they can validate our supported
feature set with both Nuage VSP SDN platform's overlay and underlay infra.
> PR contents:
> 1) Support for Source NAT to underlay feature on master with Nuage VSP SDN Plugin.
> 2) Support for Static NAT to underlay feature on master with Nuage VSP SDN Plugin.
> 3) Marvin test coverage for Source & Static NAT to underlay on master with Nuage
VSP SDN Plugin.
> 4) Enhancements on our exiting Marvin test code (nuagevsp plugins directory).
> 5) PEP8 & PyFlakes compliance with our Marvin test code.
> Our Marvin test code PEP8 & PyFlakes compliance:
> CloudStack$
> CloudStack$ pep8 --max-line-length=150 test/integration/plugins/nuagevsp/.py
> CloudStack$
> CloudStack$ pyflakes test/integration/plugins/nuagevsp/.py
> CloudStack$
> Validations:
> 1) Underlay infra (Source & Static NAT to underlay)
> Marvin test run:
> nosetests --with-marvin --marvin-config=nuage.cfg plugins/nuagevsp/test_nuage_source_nat.py
> Test results:
> Test Nuage VSP Isolated networks with different combinations of Source NAT service providers
... === TestName: test_01_nuage_SourceNAT_isolated_networks | Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP VPC networks with different combinations of Source NAT service providers
... === TestName: test_02_nuage_SourceNAT_vpc_networks | Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality for Isolated network by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... === TestName: test_03_nuage_SourceNAT_isolated_network_traffic | Status :
SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality for VPC network by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the Internet ... === TestName: test_04_nuage_SourceNAT_vpc_network_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality with different Egress Firewall/Network ACL rules
by performing (wget) ... === TestName: test_05_nuage_SourceNAT_acl_rules_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality with VM NIC operations by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... === TestName: test_06_nuage_SourceNAT_vm_nic_operations_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality with VM migration by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the Internet ... === TestName: test_07_nuage_SourceNAT_vm_migration_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality with network restarts by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... === TestName: test_08_nuage_SourceNAT_network_restarts_traffic | Status :
SUCCESS ===
> ok
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ran 8 tests in 13360.858s
> OK
> Marvin test run:
> nosetests --with-marvin --marvin-config=nuage.cfg plugins/nuagevsp/test_nuage_static_nat.py
> Test results:
> Test Nuage VSP Public IP Range creation and deletion ... === TestName: test_01_nuage_StaticNAT_public_ip_range
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Nuage Underlay (underlay networking) enabled Public IP Range creation
and deletion ... === TestName: test_02_nuage_StaticNAT_underlay_public_ip_range | Status :
SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Isolated networks with different combinations of Static NAT service providers
... === TestName: test_03_nuage_StaticNAT_isolated_networks | Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP VPC networks with different combinations of Static NAT service providers
... === TestName: test_04_nuage_StaticNAT_vpc_networks | Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality for Isolated network by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... === TestName: test_05_nuage_StaticNAT_isolated_networks_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality for VPC network by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the Internet ... === TestName: test_06_nuage_StaticNAT_vpc_network_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality with different Egress Firewall/Network ACL rules
by performing (wget) ... === TestName: test_07_nuage_StaticNAT_acl_rules_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality with VM NIC operations by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... === TestName: test_08_nuage_StaticNAT_vm_nic_operations_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality with VM migration by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the Internet ... === TestName: test_09_nuage_StaticNAT_vm_migration_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality with network restarts by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... === TestName: test_10_nuage_StaticNAT_network_restarts_traffic | Status :
SUCCESS ===
> ok
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ran 10 tests in 9472.468s
> OK
> 2) Overlay Infra (Source & Static NAT to overlay)
> Marvin test run:
> nosetests --with-marvin --marvin-config=nuage.cfg plugins/nuagevsp/test_nuage_source_nat.py
> Test results:
> Test Nuage VSP Isolated networks with different combinations of Source NAT service providers
... === TestName: test_01_nuage_SourceNAT_isolated_networks | Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP VPC networks with different combinations of Source NAT service providers
... === TestName: test_02_nuage_SourceNAT_vpc_networks | Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality for Isolated network by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... SKIP: Configured Nuage VSP SDN platform infrastructure does not support underlay
networking: skipping test
> Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality for VPC network by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the Internet ... SKIP: Configured Nuage VSP SDN platform infrastructure does not
support underlay networking: skipping test
> Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality with different Egress Firewall/Network ACL rules
by performing (wget) ... SKIP: Configured Nuage VSP SDN platform infrastructure does not support
underlay networking: skipping test
> Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality with VM NIC operations by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... SKIP: Configured Nuage VSP SDN platform infrastructure does not support underlay
networking: skipping test
> Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality with VM migration by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the Internet ... SKIP: Configured Nuage VSP SDN platform infrastructure does not
support underlay networking: skipping test
> Test Nuage VSP Source NAT functionality with network restarts by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... SKIP: Configured Nuage VSP SDN platform infrastructure does not support underlay
networking: skipping test
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ran 8 tests in 1213.858s
> OK (SKIP=6)
> Marvin test run:
> nosetests --with-marvin --marvin-config=nuage.cfg plugins/nuagevsp/test_nuage_static_nat.py
> Test results:
> Test Nuage VSP Public IP Range creation and deletion ... === TestName: test_01_nuage_StaticNAT_public_ip_range
| Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Nuage Underlay (underlay networking) enabled Public IP Range creation
and deletion ... === TestName: test_02_nuage_StaticNAT_underlay_public_ip_range | Status :
SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Isolated networks with different combinations of Static NAT service providers
... === TestName: test_03_nuage_StaticNAT_isolated_networks | Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP VPC networks with different combinations of Static NAT service providers
... === TestName: test_04_nuage_StaticNAT_vpc_networks | Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality for Isolated network by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... === TestName: test_05_nuage_StaticNAT_isolated_networks_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality for VPC network by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the Internet ... === TestName: test_06_nuage_StaticNAT_vpc_network_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality with different Egress Firewall/Network ACL rules
by performing (wget) ... === TestName: test_07_nuage_StaticNAT_acl_rules_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality with VM NIC operations by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... === TestName: test_08_nuage_StaticNAT_vm_nic_operations_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality with VM migration by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the Internet ... === TestName: test_09_nuage_StaticNAT_vm_migration_traffic | Status
: SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test Nuage VSP Static NAT functionality with network restarts by performing (wget) traffic
tests to the ... === TestName: test_10_nuage_StaticNAT_network_restarts_traffic | Status :
SUCCESS ===
> ok
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ran 10 tests in 8972.563s
> OK



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message