cloudstack-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Sonali Jadhav (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (CLOUDSTACK-8284) Primary_stirage vlaue is not updating in resource_count table after VM deletion
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:09:04 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8284?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Sonali Jadhav updated CLOUDSTACK-8284:
--------------------------------------
    Summary: Primary_stirage vlaue is not updating in resource_count table after VM deletion
 (was: Primary_stirage vlaue is not updating in esource_count table after VM deletion)

> Primary_stirage vlaue is not updating in resource_count table after VM deletion
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CLOUDSTACK-8284
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8284
>             Project: CloudStack
>          Issue Type: Bug
>      Security Level: Public(Anyone can view this level - this is the default.) 
>            Reporter: Sonali Jadhav
>
> I was doing some tests for checking resource limitation behavior on sub-domain, a/c and
project.
> For account , I didn't set any limits. Instead I set limits on sub-domain. But this specific
Primary storage limit(40GB) acted weird.
> At first in sub-domain, I created new instance (without project), and assigned 41 GB,
and it successfully created VM. Then I deleted that VM with Expunge option enabled, and tried
to create vm again with disk size 42, which failed with error "Maximum number of resources
of type 'primary_storage' for domain id=3 has been exceeded"
> Then I gave disk size to 39GB, that also failed with same error. And now if I create
any disk size its failing. There are no instances or volumes under that sub-domain.
> so which i checked resource_count table, "count" for Primary_storage was not set to zero.
> So then I logged into same domain from UI, and in "Domains" section clicked on "update
resource count". After which in resource_count table "primary_storage" table value went back
to zero.
> For Reference: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.cloudstack.user/17008 



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message