cloudstack-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "ASF subversion and git services (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (CLOUDSTACK-4833) [Automation][BVT] Template and ISO test cases failing from BVT suite, during LIST api call
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 23:21:17 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4833?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13816777#comment-13816777
] 

ASF subversion and git services commented on CLOUDSTACK-4833:
-------------------------------------------------------------

Commit dc3d279272d8499fc590e4fbe5b5d115ef704c5d in branch refs/heads/master from [~minchen07]
[ https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;h=dc3d279 ]

CLOUDSTACK-4833:[Automation][BVT] Template and ISO test cases failing
from BVT suite, during LIST api call.


> [Automation][BVT] Template and ISO test cases failing from BVT suite, during LIST api
 call
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CLOUDSTACK-4833
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4833
>             Project: CloudStack
>          Issue Type: Test
>      Security Level: Public(Anyone can view this level - this is the default.) 
>          Components: Automation
>    Affects Versions: 4.3.0
>         Environment: KVM automation on master
>            Reporter: Rayees Namathponnan
>            Assignee: Min Chen
>            Priority: Blocker
>             Fix For: 4.3.0
>
>
> ISO and Template test cases from master BVT suite 
> i) test_iso.py
> 2) integration.smoke.test_templates.TestTemplates.test_03_delete_template
> Both the test cases are failed during list API call, you can see the result at 
> http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/cloudstack-qa/job/test-smoke-matrix/suite=test_templates/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/integration.smoke.test_templates/TestTemplates/test_03_delete_template/
> Error Message
> Execute cmd: listtemplates failed, due to: errorCode: 431, errorText:Unable to execute
API command listtemplates due to invalid value. Invalid parameter id value=f3abe3e3-2712-476d-9d71-05207597e4f4
due to incorrect long value format, or entity does not exist or due to incorrect parameter
annotation for the field in api cmd class.
> -------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
> test_03_delete_template (integration.smoke.test_templates.TestTemplates): DEBUG: Deleting
Template ID: f3abe3e3-2712-476d-9d71-05207597e4f4
> --------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------
> Stacktrace
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/unittest/case.py", line 318, in run
>     testMethod()
>   File "/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/test-smoke-matrix/suite/test_templates/test/integration/smoke/test_templates.py",
line 543, in test_03_delete_template
>     domainid=self.account.domainid
>   File "/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/test-smoke-matrix/suite/test_templates/887/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/integration/lib/common.py",
line 534, in list_templates
>     return(apiclient.listTemplates(cmd))
>   File "/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/test-smoke-matrix/suite/test_templates/887/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/cloudstackAPI/cloudstackAPIClient.py",
line 713, in listTemplates
>     response = self.connection.marvin_request(command, response_type=response, method=method)
>   File "/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/test-smoke-matrix/suite/test_templates/887/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py",
line 222, in marvin_request
>     response = jsonHelper.getResultObj(response.json(), response_type)
>   File "/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/test-smoke-matrix/suite/test_templates/887/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/jsonHelper.py",
line 148, in getResultObj
>     raise cloudstackException.cloudstackAPIException(respname, errMsg)
> Execute cmd: listtemplates failed, due to: errorCode: 431, errorText:Unable to execute
API command listtemplates due to invalid value. Invalid parameter id value=f3abe3e3-2712-476d-9d71-05207597e4f4
due to incorrect long value format, or entity does not exist or due to incorrect parameter
annotation for the field in api cmd class.
> -------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
> test_03_delete_template (integration.smoke.test_templates.TestTemplates): DEBUG: Deleting
Template ID: f3abe3e3-2712-476d-9d71-05207597e4f4
> --------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------
> and
> http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/cloudstack-qa/job/test-smoke-matrix/suite=test_iso/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/%3Cnose/suite/ContextSuite_context_TestISO__setup/
> Error Message
> Exception while downloading ISO b2a39aff-95c9-447a-9318-a2702eaab1cc: Execute cmd: listisos
failed, due to: errorCode: 431, errorText:Unable to execute API command listisos due to invalid
value. Invalid parameter id value=b2a39aff-95c9-447a-9318-a2702eaab1cc due to incorrect long
value format, or entity does not exist or due to incorrect parameter annotation for the field
in api cmd class.
> Stacktrace
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/test-smoke-matrix/suite/test_iso/887/lib/python2.7/site-packages/nose/suite.py",
line 208, in run
>     self.setUp()
>   File "/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/test-smoke-matrix/suite/test_iso/887/lib/python2.7/site-packages/nose/suite.py",
line 291, in setUp
>     self.setupContext(ancestor)
>   File "/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/test-smoke-matrix/suite/test_iso/887/lib/python2.7/site-packages/nose/suite.py",
line 314, in setupContext
>     try_run(context, names)
>   File "/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/test-smoke-matrix/suite/test_iso/887/lib/python2.7/site-packages/nose/util.py",
line 469, in try_run
>     return func()
>   File "/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/test-smoke-matrix/suite/test_iso/test/integration/smoke/test_iso.py",
line 238, in setUpClass
>     % (cls.iso_1.id, e))
> Exception: Exception while downloading ISO b2a39aff-95c9-447a-9318-a2702eaab1cc: Execute
cmd: listisos failed, due to: errorCode: 431, errorText:Unable to execute API command listisos
due to invalid value. Invalid parameter id value=b2a39aff-95c9-447a-9318-a2702eaab1cc due
to incorrect long value format, or entity does not exist or due to incorrect parameter annotation
for the field in api cmd class.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.1#6144)

Mime
View raw message