cloudstack-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Abhinandan Prateek (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (CLOUDSTACK-4994) [VMware] Unable to attach VMwareToolsInstallerISO, unable to scale VM
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 04:40:27 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4994?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Abhinandan Prateek updated CLOUDSTACK-4994:
-------------------------------------------

    Assignee: Likitha Shetty

> [VMware] Unable to attach VMwareToolsInstallerISO, unable to scale VM
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CLOUDSTACK-4994
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4994
>             Project: CloudStack
>          Issue Type: Bug
>      Security Level: Public(Anyone can view this level - this is the default.) 
>          Components: Management Server
>    Affects Versions: 4.2.1
>         Environment: MS   10.223.50.3   
> http://repo-ccp.citrix.com/releases/ASF/rhel/6.4/4.2/CloudPlatform-4.2.1-28-rhel6.4.tar.gz
> host ESXi 5.1 Vcenter 5.1 
>            Reporter: angeline shen
>            Assignee: Likitha Shetty
>            Priority: Critical
>             Fix For: 4.2.1
>
>         Attachments: management-server.log.gz, Screenshot-CloudPlatform™ - Mozilla
Firefox-1.png, Screenshot-CloudPlatform™ - Mozilla Firefox-2.png, Screenshot-CloudPlatform™
- Mozilla Firefox.png, Screenshot.png
>
>
>  advance zone. 
> 1.  register ISO :
> http://nfs1.lab.vmops.com/isos_64bit/CentOS-6.1-x86_64-bin-DVD1.iso 
> Deploy VM1 with ISO. Install OS.
> Failed to attach ‘VMware tools installerISO’
> 2013-10-29 18:24:49,622 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request] (StatsCollector-1:null) Seq 2-2116223057:
Received:  { Ans: , MgmtId: 206915885077197, via: 2, Ver: v1, Flags: 10, { GetStorageStatsAnswer
} }
> 2013-10-29 18:24:49,728 ERROR [storage.resource.VmwareStorageProcessor] (DirectAgent-29:10.223.51.3)
AttachIsoCommand(attach) failed due to Exception: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException
> Message: The required VMware Tools ISO image does not exist or is inaccessible.
> javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: The required VMware Tools ISO image does not exist
or is inaccessible.
>         at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(SOAP11Fault.java:178)
>         at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:119)
>         at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:108)
>         at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:78)
>         at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:129)
>         at $Proxy91.mountToolsInstaller(Unknown Source)
>         at com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.mo.VirtualMachineMO.mountToolsInstaller(VirtualMachineMO.java:2279)
>         at com.cloud.storage.resource.VmwareStorageProcessor.attachIso(VmwareStorageProcessor.java:1318)
>         at com.cloud.storage.resource.VmwareStorageProcessor.attachIso(VmwareStorageProcessor.java:1183)
>         at com.cloud.storage.resource.StorageSubsystemCommandHandlerBase.execute(StorageSubsystemCommandHandlerBase.java:127)
>         at com.cloud.storage.resource.StorageSubsystemCommandHandlerBase.handleStorageCommands(StorageSubsystemCommandHandlerBase.java:55)
>         at com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.resource.VmwareResource.executeRequest(VmwareResource.java:559)
>         at com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.java:186)
>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> 2013-10-29 18:24:49,729 DEBUG [agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache] (DirectAgent-29:null)
Seq 2-2116223058: Response Received: 
> 2013-10-29 18:24:49,729 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request] (DirectAgent-29:null) Seq 2-2116223058:
Processing:  { Ans: , MgmtId: 206915885077197, via: 2, Ver: v1, Flags: 10, [{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.AttachAnswe
> r":{"result":false,"details":"AttachIsoCommand(attach) failed due to Exception: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException\nMessage:
The required VMware Tools ISO image does not exist or is inaccessible.\n","wait":0}}] }
> 2013-10-29 18:24:49,729 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request] (Job-Executor-12:job-123 = [
e06af7a0-21cc-478a-910e-a135f39a289b ]) Seq 2-2116223058: Received:  { Ans: , MgmtId: 206915885077197,
via: 2, Ver: v1, Flags: 10, { Attac
> hAnswer } }
> 2013-10-29 18:24:49,730 DEBUG [agent.manager.AgentManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-12:job-123
= [ e06af7a0-21cc-478a-910e-a135f39a289b ]) Details from executing class org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.AttachCommand:
AttachIso
> Command(attach) failed due to Exception: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException
> Message: The required VMware Tools ISO image does not exist or is inaccessible.
> 2013-10-29 18:24:49,787 ERROR [cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-12:job-123
= [ e06af7a0-21cc-478a-910e-a135f39a289b ]) Unexpected exception while executing org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.iso.AttachIsoCmd
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Failed to attach iso
>         at com.cloud.template.TemplateManagerImpl.attachIso(TemplateManagerImpl.java:986)
>         at com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor.java:125)
>         at org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.iso.AttachIsoCmd.execute(AttachIsoCmd.java:99)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:158)
>         at com.cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl$1.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:531)
>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> 2013-10-29 18:24:49,790 DEBUG [cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-12:job-123
= [ e06af7a0-21cc-478a-910e-a135f39a289b ]) Complete async job-123 = [ e06af7a0-21cc-478a-910e-a135f39a289b
], jobStatus: 2, resultCode: 530, result: Error Code: 530 Error text: Failed to attach iso
> 2.  Register ISOhttp://nfs1.lab.vmops.com/isos_64bit/CentOS-6.2-x86_64-bin-DVD1.iso 
   
> Deploy VM  with ISO. Install OS.
> Failed to attach ‘VMware tools installerISO’
> 2013-10-29 18:37:37,449 ERROR [storage.resource.VmwareStorageProcessor] (DirectAgent-129:10.223.51.3)
AttachIsoCommand(attach) failed due to Exception: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException
> Message: The required VMware Tools ISO image does not exist or is inaccessible.
> javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: The required VMware Tools ISO image does not exist
or is inaccessible.
>         at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(SOAP11Fault.java:178)
>         at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:119)
>         at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:108)
>         at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:78)
>         at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:129)
>         at $Proxy91.mountToolsInstaller(Unknown Source)
>         at com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.mo.VirtualMachineMO.mountToolsInstaller(VirtualMachineMO.java:2279)
>         at com.cloud.storage.resource.VmwareStorageProcessor.attachIso(VmwareStorageProcessor.java:1318)
>         at com.cloud.storage.resource.VmwareStorageProcessor.attachIso(VmwareStorageProcessor.java:1183)
>         at com.cloud.storage.resource.StorageSubsystemCommandHandlerBase.execute(StorageSubsystemCommandHandlerBase.java:127)
>         at com.cloud.storage.resource.StorageSubsystemCommandHandlerBase.handleStorageCommands(StorageSubsystemCommandHandlerBase.java:55)
>         at com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.resource.VmwareResource.executeRequest(VmwareResource.java:559)
>         at com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.java:186)
>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> 2013-10-29 18:37:37,450 DEBUG [agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache] (DirectAgent-129:null)
Seq 2-2116223137: Response Received: 
> 2013-10-29 18:37:37,450 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request] (DirectAgent-129:null) Seq 2-2116223137:
Processing:  { Ans: , MgmtId: 206915885077197, via: 2, Ver: v1, Flags: 10, [{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.AttachAnswer":{"result":false,"details":"AttachIsoCommand(attach)
failed due to Exception: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException\nMessage: The required VMware
Tools ISO image does not exist or is inaccessible.\n","wait":0}}] }
> 2013-10-29 18:37:37,450 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request] (Job-Executor-17:job-128 = [
f0e8d017-56a0-4ab6-b016-fb3b48383620 ]) Seq 2-2116223137: Received:  { Ans: , MgmtId: 206915885077197,
via: 2, Ver: v1, Flags: 10, { AttachAnswer } }
> 2013-10-29 18:37:37,450 DEBUG [agent.manager.AgentManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-17:job-128
= [ f0e8d017-56a0-4ab6-b016-fb3b48383620 ]) Details from executing class org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.AttachCommand:
AttachIsoCommand(attach) failed due to Exception: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException
> Message: The required VMware Tools ISO image does not exist or is inaccessible.
> 2013-10-29 18:37:37,531 ERROR [cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-17:job-128
= [ f0e8d017-56a0-4ab6-b016-fb3b48383620 ]) Unexpected exception while executing org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.iso.AttachIsoCmd
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Failed to attach iso
>         at com.cloud.template.TemplateManagerImpl.attachIso(TemplateManagerImpl.java:986)
>         at com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor.java:125)
>         at org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.iso.AttachIsoCmd.execute(AttachIsoCmd.java:99)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:158)
>         at com.cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl$1.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:531)
>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> 2013-10-29 18:37:37,534 DEBUG [cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-17:job-128
= [ f0e8d017-56a0-4ab6-b016-fb3b48383620 ]) Complete async job-128 = [ f0e8d017-56a0-4ab6-b016-fb3b48383620
], jobStatus: 2, resultCode: 530, result: Error Code: 530 Error text: Failed to attach iso
> 2013-10-29 18:37:40,265 DEBUG [cloud.api.ApiServlet] (catalina-exec-5:null) ===START===
 10.215.3.21 -- GET  command=queryAsyncJobResult&jobId=f0e8d017-56a0-4ab6-b016-fb3b48383620&response=json&sessionkey=QvYqne6VEGhjKN5XN770%2Bul37fc%3D&_=1383097137386
> 3. Register http://nfs1.lab.vmops.com/isos_64bit/CentOS-6.3-x86_64-bin-DVD1.iso     

> Deploy VM1 with ISO. Install OS.
> Able to attach ‘VMware tools installerISO’
>  Failed to scale the VM
> 2013-10-29 18:44:30,988 DEBUG [cloud.deploy.FirstFitPlanner] (Job-Executor-19:job-130
= [ 2f946450-af4f-426e-9db5-e069aee36cbe ]) The specified cluster is in avoid set, returning.
> 2013-10-29 18:44:30,989 WARN  [cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-19:job-130 =
[ 2f946450-af4f-426e-9db5-e069aee36cbe ]) Received exception while scaling 
> com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException: Unable to find a server to scale
the vm to.Scope=interface com.cloud.org.Cluster; id=1
>         at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.findHostAndMigrate(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:3233)
>         at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.upgradeRunningVirtualMachine(UserVmManagerImpl.java:1305)
>         at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.upgradeVirtualMachine(UserVmManagerImpl.java:1226)
>         at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.upgradeVirtualMachine(UserVmManagerImpl.java:1160)
>         at com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor.java:125)
>         at org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.vm.ScaleVMCmd.execute(ScaleVMCmd.java:102)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:158)
>         at com.cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl$1.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:531)
>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> 2013-10-29 18:44:31,127 DEBUG [agent.manager.AgentManagerImpl] (AgentManager-Handler-5:null)
SeqA 3-9780: Sending Seq 3-9780:  { Ans: , MgmtId: 206915885077197, via: 3, Ver: v1, Flags:
100010, [{"com.cloud.agent.api.AgentCo
> ntrolAnswer":{"result":true,"wait":0}}] }
> 2013-10-29 18:44:31,261 ERROR [cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-19:job-130
= [ 2f946450-af4f-426e-9db5-e069aee36cbe ]) Unexpected exception while executing org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.vm.ScaleVMCmd
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Failed to scale the VM
>         at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.upgradeVirtualMachine(UserVmManagerImpl.java:1175)
>         at com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor.java:125)
>         at org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.vm.ScaleVMCmd.execute(ScaleVMCmd.java:102)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:158)
>         at com.cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl$1.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:531)
>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> 2013-10-29 18:44:31,263 DEBUG [cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-19:job-130
= [ 2f946450-af4f-426e-9db5-e069aee36cbe ]) Complete async job-130 = [ 2f946450-af4f-426e-9db5-e069aee36cbe
], jobStatus: 2, resultCod
> e: 530, result: Error Code: 530 Error text: Failed to scale the VM
> 2013-10-29 18:44:31,698 DEBUG [agent.manager.AgentManagerImpl] (AgentManager-Handler-6:null)
Ping from 4
> 4. Register    http://nfs1.lab.vmops.com/isos_64bit/CentOS-6.4-x86_64-bin-DVD1.iso  
                 
> Deploy VM  with ISO. Install OS.
> Failed to attach ‘VMware tools installerISO’
> 2013-10-29 18:24:49,728 ERROR [storage.resource.VmwareStorageProcessor] (DirectAgent-29:10.223.51.3)
AttachIsoCommand(attach) failed due to Exception: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException
> Message: The required VMware Tools ISO image does not exist or is inaccessible.
> javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: The required VMware Tools ISO image does not exist
or is inaccessible.
>         at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(SOAP11Fault.java:178)
>         at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:119)
>         at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:108)
>         at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:78)
>         at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:129)
>         at $Proxy91.mountToolsInstaller(Unknown Source)
>         at com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.mo.VirtualMachineMO.mountToolsInstaller(VirtualMachineMO.java:2279)
>         at com.cloud.storage.resource.VmwareStorageProcessor.attachIso(VmwareStorageProcessor.java:1318)
>         at com.cloud.storage.resource.VmwareStorageProcessor.attachIso(VmwareStorageProcessor.java:1183)
>         at com.cloud.storage.resource.StorageSubsystemCommandHandlerBase.execute(StorageSubsystemCommandHandlerBase.java:127)
>         at com.cloud.storage.resource.StorageSubsystemCommandHandlerBase.handleStorageCommands(StorageSubsystemCommandHandlerBase.java:55)
>         at com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.resource.VmwareResource.executeRequest(VmwareResource.java:559)
>         at com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.run(DirectAgentAttache.java:186)
>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> 2013-10-29 18:24:49,729 DEBUG [agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache] (DirectAgent-29:null)
Seq 2-2116223058: Response Received: 
> 2013-10-29 18:24:49,729 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request] (DirectAgent-29:null) Seq 2-2116223058:
Processing:  { Ans: , MgmtId: 206915885077197, via: 2, Ver: v1, Flags: 10, [{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.AttachAnswer":{"result":false,"details":"AttachIsoCommand(attach)
failed due to Exception: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException\nMessage: The required VMware
Tools ISO image does not exist or is inaccessible.\n","wait":0}}] }
> 2013-10-29 18:24:49,729 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request] (Job-Executor-12:job-123 = [
e06af7a0-21cc-478a-910e-a135f39a289b ]) Seq 2-2116223058: Received:  { Ans: , MgmtId: 206915885077197,
via: 2, Ver: v1, Flags: 10, { AttachAnswer } }
> 2013-10-29 18:24:49,730 DEBUG [agent.manager.AgentManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-12:job-123
= [ e06af7a0-21cc-478a-910e-a135f39a289b ]) Details from executing class org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.AttachCommand:
AttachIsoCommand(attach) failed due to Exception: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException
> Message: The required VMware Tools ISO image does not exist or is inaccessible.
> 2013-10-29 18:24:49,787 ERROR [cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-12:job-123
= [ e06af7a0-21cc-478a-910e-a135f39a289b ]) Unexpected exception while executing org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.iso.AttachIsoCmd
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Failed to attach iso
>         at com.cloud.template.TemplateManagerImpl.attachIso(TemplateManagerImpl.java:986)
>         at com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor.java:125)
>         at org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.iso.AttachIsoCmd.execute(AttachIsoCmd.java:99)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:158)
>         at com.cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl$1.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:531)
>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> 2013-10-29 18:24:49,790 DEBUG [cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-12:job-123
= [ e06af7a0-21cc-478a-910e-a135f39a289b ]) Complete async job-123 = [ e06af7a0-21cc-478a-910e-a135f39a289b
], jobStatus: 2, resultCode: 530, result: Error Code: 530 Error text: Failed to attach iso
> 2013-10-29 18:24:52,497 DEBUG [cloud.api.ApiServlet] (catalina-exec-13:null) ===START===
 10.215.3.21 -- GET  command=queryAsyncJobResult&jobId=e06af7a0-21cc-478a-910e-a135f39a289b&response=json&session



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.1#6144)

Mime
View raw message