cloudstack-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Prasanna Santhanam (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Assigned] (CLOUDSTACK-4384) [Simulator] Trying to refer to tables in simulator DB instead of cloud DB after using configureSimulator for delay
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 05:08:47 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4384?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Prasanna Santhanam reassigned CLOUDSTACK-4384:
----------------------------------------------

    Assignee: Prasanna Santhanam
    
> [Simulator] Trying to refer to tables in simulator DB instead of cloud DB after using
configureSimulator for delay
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CLOUDSTACK-4384
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4384
>             Project: CloudStack
>          Issue Type: Bug
>      Security Level: Public(Anyone can view this level - this is the default.) 
>          Components: API, Management Server
>    Affects Versions: 4.2.0
>         Environment: latest 4.2, Build with simulator
>            Reporter: Sowmya Krishnan
>            Assignee: Prasanna Santhanam
>             Fix For: 4.2.0
>
>
> While creating accounts and deploying simulator VMs, MS is trying to access tables in
simulator table which don't exist instead of cloud DB. Noticed this after using configureSimulator
to induce delay for few commands
> Steps
> =====
> Build with simulator: 
> mvn -Pdeveloper -pl developer -Ddeploydb-simulator
> mvn -Pdeveloper -pl developer -Ddeploydb
> mvn -Pdeveloper -pl developer -Ddeploydb-simulator
> Deploy zone, cluster, pod, host, secondary storage.
> Use configureSimulator to induce delay for some commands:
> ex:http://localhost:8096/client/api?command=configureSimulator&zoneid=1&name=CreateCommand&value=wait:10000
> Create user account and deploy simulator VMs as user/admin
> Finding the following exception while deploying simulator VM:
> 2013-08-19 09:42:25,937 DEBUG [allocator.impl.FirstFitAllocator] (Job-Executor-22:job-22
= [ 69f175f0-bd75-42d8-9205-a2e5927c1506 ] FirstFitRoutingAllocator)
>  Found a suitable host, adding to list: 28
> 2013-08-19 09:42:25,943 ERROR [cloud.api.ApiServer] (ApiServer-1:null) unhandled exception
executing api command: listNetworks
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: DB Exception on: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4PreparedStatement@15ebcb3:
SELECT account.id, account.account_name, account.type, account.domain_id, account.state, account.removed,
account.cleanup_needed, account.network_domain, account.uuid, account.default_zone_id, account.default
FROM account WHERE account.id = 0  AND account.removed IS NULL
>         at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.findById(GenericDaoBase.java:985)
>         at com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor.java:125)
>         at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.lockRow(GenericDaoBase.java:962)
>         at com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor.java:125)
>         at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.findById(GenericDaoBase.java:923)
>         at com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor.java:125)
>         at com.cloud.user.AccountManagerImpl.getActiveAccountById(AccountManagerImpl.java:1655)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.doAccessChecks(ApiDispatcher.java:110)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.processParameters(ApiDispatcher.java:313)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:132)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:514)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:372)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handle(ApiServer.java:303)
>         at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.doService(HttpService.java:375)
>         at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.handleRequest(HttpService.java:290)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer$WorkerTask.run(ApiServer.java:978)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'simulator.account'
doesn't exist
>         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:532)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:386)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1053)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4074)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4006)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2468)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2629)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2719)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2155)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:2318)
>         at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
>         at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.findById(GenericDaoBase.java:982)
>         ... 30 more
> 2013-08-19 09:42:25,955 DEBUG [cloud.capacity.CapacityManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-22:job-22
= [ 69f175f0-bd75-42d8-9205-a2e5927c1506 ] FirstFitRoutingAllocator) Checking if host: 31
has enough capacity for requested CPU: 100 and requested RAM: 125829120 , cpuOverprovisioningFactor:
1.0
> Finding this exception while creating account:
> 2013-08-19 10:13:26,475 DEBUG [cloud.network.NetworkManagerImpl] (ApiServer-10:null)
Releasing lock for Acct[24aebc27-b60c-4bd8-b152-06d816f29e5a-test4]
> 2013-08-19 10:13:26,537 ERROR [cloud.api.ApiServer] (ApiServer-1:null) unhandled exception
executing api command: createAccount
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: DB Exception on: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4PreparedStatement@1dd7b11:
SELECT account.id, account.account_name, acc
> ount.type, account.domain_id, account.state, account.removed, account.cleanup_needed,
account.network_domain, account.uuid, account.default_zone_id, account.
> default FROM account WHERE account.id = 1  AND account.removed IS NULL
>         at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.findById(GenericDaoBase.java:985)
>         at com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor.java:125)
>         at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.lockRow(GenericDaoBase.java:962)
>         at com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor.java:125)
>         at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.findById(GenericDaoBase.java:923)
>         at com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor.java:125)
>         at com.cloud.user.AccountManagerImpl.getActiveAccountById(AccountManagerImpl.java:1655)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.doAccessChecks(ApiDispatcher.java:110)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.processParameters(ApiDispatcher.java:313)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:132)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:514)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:372)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handle(ApiServer.java:303)
>         at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.doService(HttpService.java:375)
>         at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.handleRequest(HttpService.java:290)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer$WorkerTask.run(ApiServer.java:978)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'simulator.account'
doesn't exist
>         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:532)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:386)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1053)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4074)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4006)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2468)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2629)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2719)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2155)
>         at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:2318)
>         at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
>         at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
>         at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.findById(GenericDaoBase.java:982)
>         ... 30 more
> 2013-08-19 10:13:26,547 ERROR [cloud.api.ApiDispatcher] (ApiServer-2:null) CloudRuntimeException

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

Mime
View raw message