cloudstack-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Fang Wang (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (CLOUDSTACK-3673) [Automation] integration.component.test_snapshots , 6 test cases failed due to multiple reasons.
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 23:13:47 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3673?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13731424#comment-13731424
] 

Fang Wang commented on CLOUDSTACK-3673:
---------------------------------------

I verified and rerun manually the 6 tests above. Test 1, 3, 4, 5. 6 are running fine.  Please
rerun the test, with the newer 4.2, those 5 tests passed manually.

Test 2 failed: 
        # Validate the following
        #1. Create a virtual machine and data volume
        #2. Attach data volume to VM
        #3. Login to machine; create temp/test directories on data volume
        #4. Snapshot the Volume
        #5. Create another Volume from snapshot   --- Note:  failed to create volume; 
        #6. Mount/Attach volume to another server
        #7. Compare data

At step 5, it failed to create a new volume from the snapshot. I will investigate this error.
                
> [Automation] integration.component.test_snapshots , 6 test cases failed due to multiple
reasons.
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CLOUDSTACK-3673
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3673
>             Project: CloudStack
>          Issue Type: Bug
>      Security Level: Public(Anyone can view this level - this is the default.) 
>          Components: Automation, VMware
>    Affects Versions: 4.2.0
>         Environment: VMWARE
>            Reporter: Parth Jagirdar
>            Assignee: Fang Wang
>             Fix For: 4.2.0
>
>         Attachments: VMware_Adv.7z
>
>
> integration.component.test_snapshots.TestCreateVMSnapshotTemplate.test_01_createVM_snapshotTemplate
(from nosetests)
> Failing for the past 4 builds (Since #64 )
> Took 4 min 50 sec.
> add description
> Error Message
> Execute cmd: asyncquery failed, due to: {errorcode : 530, errortext : u'Failed to create
template'}
> -------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
> testclient.testcase.TestCreateVMSnapshotTemplate: DEBUG: Created VM with ID: f7b1fba3-e8ff-4014-9731-667777a9bc59
> testclient.testcase.TestCreateVMSnapshotTemplate: DEBUG: Snapshot created: ID - 517f7f6e-1ad0-4e56-8ebb-e905324f43dd
> testclient.testcase.TestCreateVMSnapshotTemplate: DEBUG: select backup_snap_id, account_id,
volume_id from snapshots where uuid = '517f7f6e-1ad0-4e56-8ebb-e905324f43dd';
> --------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------
> Stacktrace
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/unittest/case.py", line 318, in run
>     testMethod()
>   File "/data/Repo2/qa/cloudstack/test/integration/component/test_snapshots.py", line
1164, in test_01_createVM_snapshotTemplate
>     self.services["templates"]
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/integration/lib/base.py", line
878, in create_from_snapshot
>     return Template(apiclient.createTemplate(cmd).__dict__)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/cloudstackAPI/cloudstackAPIClient.py",
line 720, in createTemplate
>     response = self.connection.marvin_request(command, response_type=response, method=method)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py", line
230, in marvin_request
>     response = self.poll(asyncJobId, response_type)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py", line
91, in poll
>     "asyncquery", asyncResonse.jobresult)
> Execute cmd: asyncquery failed, due to: {errorcode : 530, errortext : u'Failed to create
template'}
> -------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
> testclient.testcase.TestCreateVMSnapshotTemplate: DEBUG: Created VM with ID: f7b1fba3-e8ff-4014-9731-667777a9bc59
> testclient.testcase.TestCreateVMSnapshotTemplate: DEBUG: Snapshot created: ID - 517f7f6e-1ad0-4e56-8ebb-e905324f43dd
> testclient.testcase.TestCreateVMSnapshotTemplate: DEBUG: select backup_snap_id, account_id,
volume_id from snapshots where uuid = '517f7f6e-1ad0-4e56-8ebb-e905324f43dd';
> --------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------
> integration.component.test_snapshots.TestSnapshots.test_01_volume_from_snapshot (from
nosetests)
> Failing for the past 1 build (Since #67 )
> Took 1 min 27 sec.
> add description
> Error Message
> 'zoneid'
> -------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Created volume with ID: 069711ba-d9a5-4546-8c81-14298d0d055e
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Attach volume: 069711ba-d9a5-4546-8c81-14298d0d055e
to VM: a0c02243-6df4-4eff-8ce3-291df77917c6
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: starting thread (client mode): 0x18395210L
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Connected (version 2.0, client OpenSSH_4.3)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: kex algos:['diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1', 'diffie-hellman-group14-sha1',
'diffie-hellman-group1-sha1'] server key:['ssh-rsa', 'ssh-dss'] client encrypt:['aes128-cbc',
'3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc', 'cast128-cbc', 'arcfour128', 'arcfour256', 'arcfour', 'aes192-cbc',
'aes256-cbc', 'rijndael-cbc@lysator.liu.se', 'aes128-ctr', 'aes192-ctr', 'aes256-ctr'] server
encrypt:['aes128-cbc', '3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc', 'cast128-cbc', 'arcfour128', 'arcfour256',
'arcfour', 'aes192-cbc', 'aes256-cbc', 'rijndael-cbc@lysator.liu.se', 'aes128-ctr', 'aes192-ctr',
'aes256-ctr'] client mac:['hmac-md5', 'hmac-sha1', 'hmac-ripemd160', 'hmac-ripemd160@openssh.com',
'hmac-sha1-96', 'hmac-md5-96'] server mac:['hmac-md5', 'hmac-sha1', 'hmac-ripemd160', 'hmac-ripemd160@openssh.com',
'hmac-sha1-96', 'hmac-md5-96'] client compress:['none', 'zlib@openssh.com'] server compress:['none',
'zlib@openssh.com'] client lang:[''] server lang:[''] kex follows?False
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: Ciphers agreed: local=aes128-ctr, remote=aes128-ctr
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: using kex diffie-hellman-group1-sha1; server key type ssh-rsa;
cipher: local aes128-ctr, remote aes128-ctr; mac: local hmac-sha1, remote hmac-sha1; compression:
local none, remote none
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: Switch to new keys ...
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: Adding ssh-rsa host key for 10.223.243.48: 52804a4b6b4b31a8f0e7d9404dc68234
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: Trying discovered key d73731e045a189d941928d25f66aa458 in
/root/.ssh/id_rsa
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: userauth is OK
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Authentication (publickey) failed.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: userauth is OK
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Authentication (password) successful!
> sshClient: DEBUG: SSH connect: root@10.223.243.48 with passwd password
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Formatting volume: 069711ba-d9a5-4546-8c81-14298d0d055e
to ext3
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 1] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 1] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 1 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 1] Sesch channel 1 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 1] EOF received (1)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 1] EOF sent (1)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: echo -e 'n
> p
> 1
> w' | fdisk ['/dev/xvdb', '/dev/sdb', '/dev/hdb', '/dev/vdb'] via Host: 10.223.243.48}
{returns: ['', 'Usage: fdisk [-b SSZ] [-u] DISK     Change partition table', '       fdisk
-l [-b SSZ] [-u] DISK  List partition table(s)', '       fdisk -s PARTITION           Give
partition size(s) in blocks', '       fdisk -v                     Give fdisk version', 'Here
DISK is something like /dev/hdb or /dev/sda', 'and PARTITION is something like /dev/hda7',
'-u: give Start and End in sector (instead of cylinder) units', '-b 2048: (for certain MO
disks) use 2048-byte sectors']}
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 2] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 2] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 2 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 2] Sesch channel 2 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 2] EOF received (2)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 2] EOF sent (2)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: mkfs.ext3 ['/dev/xvdb', '/dev/sdb', '/dev/hdb', '/dev/vdb']1
via Host: 10.223.243.48} {returns: ['mke2fs 1.39 (29-May-2006)', 'mkfs.ext3: invalid blocks
count - /dev/sdb,']}
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Command: mkdir -p /mnt/tmp
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 3] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 3] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 3 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 3] Sesch channel 3 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 3] EOF received (3)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 3] EOF sent (3)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: mkdir -p /mnt/tmp via Host: 10.223.243.48} {returns: []}
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Command: mount ['/dev/xvdb', '/dev/sdb', '/dev/hdb',
'/dev/vdb']1 /mnt/tmp
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 4] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 4] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 4 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 4] Sesch channel 4 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 4] EOF received (4)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 4] EOF sent (4)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: mount ['/dev/xvdb', '/dev/sdb', '/dev/hdb', '/dev/vdb']1 /mnt/tmp
via Host: 10.223.243.48} {returns: ['Usage: mount -V                 : print version', ' 
     mount -h                 : print this help', '       mount                    : list
mounted filesystems', '       mount -l                 : idem, including volume labels', 'So
far the informational part. Next the mounting.', "The command is `mount [-t fstype] something
somewhere'.", 'Details found in /etc/fstab may be omitted.', '       mount -a [-t|-O] ...
    : mount all stuff from /etc/fstab', '       mount device             : mount device at
the known place', '       mount directory          : mount known device here', '       mount
-t type dev dir    : ordinary mount command', 'Note that one does not really mount a device,
one mounts', 'a filesystem (of the given type) found on the device.', 'One can also mount
an already visible directory tree elsewhere:', '       mount --bind olddir newdir', 'or move
a subtree:', '       mount --move olddir newdir', 'One can change the type of mount containing
the directory dir:', '       mount --make-shared dir', '       mount --make-slave dir', '
      mount --make-private dir', '       mount --make-unbindable dir', 'One can change the
type of all the mounts in a mount subtree', 'containing the directory dir:', '       mount
--make-rshared dir', '       mount --make-rslave dir', '       mount --make-rprivate dir',
'       mount --make-runbindable dir', 'A device can be given by name, say /dev/hda1 or /dev/cdrom,',
'or by label, using  -L label  or by uuid, using  -U uuid .', 'Other options: [-nfFrsvw] [-o
options] [-p passwdfd].', 'For many more details, say  man 8 mount .']}
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Command: mkdir -p /mnt/tmp/test/{test1,test2}

> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 5] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 5] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 5 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 5] Sesch channel 5 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 5] EOF received (5)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 5] EOF sent (5)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: mkdir -p /mnt/tmp/test/{test1,test2}  via Host: 10.223.243.48}
{returns: []}
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Command: echo APXK71A35O5N8VABYR2R7CXP1C0SEE1HNTPLFNSBSO46W2E9L3OJO3GIBN7HVSE35MSFRMWOROF69MDPZITAPWZOIPI5473UDLQP
> /mnt/tmp/test/test1/random.data
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 6] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 6] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 6 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 6] Sesch channel 6 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 6] EOF received (6)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 6] EOF sent (6)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: echo APXK71A35O5N8VABYR2R7CXP1C0SEE1HNTPLFNSBSO46W2E9L3OJO3GIBN7HVSE35MSFRMWOROF69MDPZITAPWZOIPI5473UDLQP
> /mnt/tmp/test/test1/random.data via Host: 10.223.243.48} {returns: []}
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Command: echo 5XUQVZNEUBS68DVJUSTHG7CPS8HOODZ6TLJFW2A105LPCVEVP44N6G5ZI4AN4WVG7ZPRFO6MYDY56YH95WC43X6VG4NR62RXPDJ4
> /mnt/tmp/test/test2/random.data
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 7] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 7] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 7 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 7] Sesch channel 7 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 7] EOF received (7)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 7] EOF sent (7)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: echo 5XUQVZNEUBS68DVJUSTHG7CPS8HOODZ6TLJFW2A105LPCVEVP44N6G5ZI4AN4WVG7ZPRFO6MYDY56YH95WC43X6VG4NR62RXPDJ4
> /mnt/tmp/test/test2/random.data via Host: 10.223.243.48} {returns: []}
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Command: umount /mnt/tmp
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 8] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 8] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 8 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 8] Sesch channel 8 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 8] EOF received (8)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 8] EOF sent (8)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: umount /mnt/tmp via Host: 10.223.243.48} {returns: ['umount:
/mnt/tmp: not mounted']}
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Created snapshot: b70a907b-32b6-4ee1-88fe-8a531d190d82
> --------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------
> Stacktrace
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/unittest/case.py", line 318, in run
>     testMethod()
>   File "/data/Repo2/qa/cloudstack/test/integration/component/test_snapshots.py", line
476, in test_01_volume_from_snapshot
>     domainid=self.account.domainid
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/integration/lib/base.py", line
618, in create_from_snapshot
>     cmd.zoneid = services["zoneid"]
> 'zoneid'
> -------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Created volume with ID: 069711ba-d9a5-4546-8c81-14298d0d055e
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Attach volume: 069711ba-d9a5-4546-8c81-14298d0d055e
to VM: a0c02243-6df4-4eff-8ce3-291df77917c6
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: starting thread (client mode): 0x18395210L
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Connected (version 2.0, client OpenSSH_4.3)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: kex algos:['diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1', 'diffie-hellman-group14-sha1',
'diffie-hellman-group1-sha1'] server key:['ssh-rsa', 'ssh-dss'] client encrypt:['aes128-cbc',
'3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc', 'cast128-cbc', 'arcfour128', 'arcfour256', 'arcfour', 'aes192-cbc',
'aes256-cbc', 'rijndael-cbc@lysator.liu.se', 'aes128-ctr', 'aes192-ctr', 'aes256-ctr'] server
encrypt:['aes128-cbc', '3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc', 'cast128-cbc', 'arcfour128', 'arcfour256',
'arcfour', 'aes192-cbc', 'aes256-cbc', 'rijndael-cbc@lysator.liu.se', 'aes128-ctr', 'aes192-ctr',
'aes256-ctr'] client mac:['hmac-md5', 'hmac-sha1', 'hmac-ripemd160', 'hmac-ripemd160@openssh.com',
'hmac-sha1-96', 'hmac-md5-96'] server mac:['hmac-md5', 'hmac-sha1', 'hmac-ripemd160', 'hmac-ripemd160@openssh.com',
'hmac-sha1-96', 'hmac-md5-96'] client compress:['none', 'zlib@openssh.com'] server compress:['none',
'zlib@openssh.com'] client lang:[''] server lang:[''] kex follows?False
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: Ciphers agreed: local=aes128-ctr, remote=aes128-ctr
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: using kex diffie-hellman-group1-sha1; server key type ssh-rsa;
cipher: local aes128-ctr, remote aes128-ctr; mac: local hmac-sha1, remote hmac-sha1; compression:
local none, remote none
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: Switch to new keys ...
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: Adding ssh-rsa host key for 10.223.243.48: 52804a4b6b4b31a8f0e7d9404dc68234
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: Trying discovered key d73731e045a189d941928d25f66aa458 in
/root/.ssh/id_rsa
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: userauth is OK
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Authentication (publickey) failed.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: userauth is OK
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Authentication (password) successful!
> sshClient: DEBUG: SSH connect: root@10.223.243.48 with passwd password
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Formatting volume: 069711ba-d9a5-4546-8c81-14298d0d055e
to ext3
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 1] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 1] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 1 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 1] Sesch channel 1 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 1] EOF received (1)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 1] EOF sent (1)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: echo -e 'n
> p
> 1
> w' | fdisk ['/dev/xvdb', '/dev/sdb', '/dev/hdb', '/dev/vdb'] via Host: 10.223.243.48}
{returns: ['', 'Usage: fdisk [-b SSZ] [-u] DISK     Change partition table', '       fdisk
-l [-b SSZ] [-u] DISK  List partition table(s)', '       fdisk -s PARTITION           Give
partition size(s) in blocks', '       fdisk -v                     Give fdisk version', 'Here
DISK is something like /dev/hdb or /dev/sda', 'and PARTITION is something like /dev/hda7',
'-u: give Start and End in sector (instead of cylinder) units', '-b 2048: (for certain MO
disks) use 2048-byte sectors']}
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 2] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 2] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 2 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 2] Sesch channel 2 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 2] EOF received (2)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 2] EOF sent (2)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: mkfs.ext3 ['/dev/xvdb', '/dev/sdb', '/dev/hdb', '/dev/vdb']1
via Host: 10.223.243.48} {returns: ['mke2fs 1.39 (29-May-2006)', 'mkfs.ext3: invalid blocks
count - /dev/sdb,']}
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Command: mkdir -p /mnt/tmp
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 3] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 3] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 3 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 3] Sesch channel 3 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 3] EOF received (3)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 3] EOF sent (3)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: mkdir -p /mnt/tmp via Host: 10.223.243.48} {returns: []}
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Command: mount ['/dev/xvdb', '/dev/sdb', '/dev/hdb',
'/dev/vdb']1 /mnt/tmp
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 4] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 4] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 4 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 4] Sesch channel 4 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 4] EOF received (4)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 4] EOF sent (4)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: mount ['/dev/xvdb', '/dev/sdb', '/dev/hdb', '/dev/vdb']1 /mnt/tmp
via Host: 10.223.243.48} {returns: ['Usage: mount -V                 : print version', ' 
     mount -h                 : print this help', '       mount                    : list
mounted filesystems', '       mount -l                 : idem, including volume labels', 'So
far the informational part. Next the mounting.', "The command is `mount [-t fstype] something
somewhere'.", 'Details found in /etc/fstab may be omitted.', '       mount -a [-t|-O] ...
    : mount all stuff from /etc/fstab', '       mount device             : mount device at
the known place', '       mount directory          : mount known device here', '       mount
-t type dev dir    : ordinary mount command', 'Note that one does not really mount a device,
one mounts', 'a filesystem (of the given type) found on the device.', 'One can also mount
an already visible directory tree elsewhere:', '       mount --bind olddir newdir', 'or move
a subtree:', '       mount --move olddir newdir', 'One can change the type of mount containing
the directory dir:', '       mount --make-shared dir', '       mount --make-slave dir', '
      mount --make-private dir', '       mount --make-unbindable dir', 'One can change the
type of all the mounts in a mount subtree', 'containing the directory dir:', '       mount
--make-rshared dir', '       mount --make-rslave dir', '       mount --make-rprivate dir',
'       mount --make-runbindable dir', 'A device can be given by name, say /dev/hda1 or /dev/cdrom,',
'or by label, using  -L label  or by uuid, using  -U uuid .', 'Other options: [-nfFrsvw] [-o
options] [-p passwdfd].', 'For many more details, say  man 8 mount .']}
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Command: mkdir -p /mnt/tmp/test/{test1,test2}

> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 5] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 5] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 5 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 5] Sesch channel 5 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 5] EOF received (5)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 5] EOF sent (5)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: mkdir -p /mnt/tmp/test/{test1,test2}  via Host: 10.223.243.48}
{returns: []}
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Command: echo APXK71A35O5N8VABYR2R7CXP1C0SEE1HNTPLFNSBSO46W2E9L3OJO3GIBN7HVSE35MSFRMWOROF69MDPZITAPWZOIPI5473UDLQP
> /mnt/tmp/test/test1/random.data
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 6] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 6] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 6 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 6] Sesch channel 6 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 6] EOF received (6)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 6] EOF sent (6)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: echo APXK71A35O5N8VABYR2R7CXP1C0SEE1HNTPLFNSBSO46W2E9L3OJO3GIBN7HVSE35MSFRMWOROF69MDPZITAPWZOIPI5473UDLQP
> /mnt/tmp/test/test1/random.data via Host: 10.223.243.48} {returns: []}
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Command: echo 5XUQVZNEUBS68DVJUSTHG7CPS8HOODZ6TLJFW2A105LPCVEVP44N6G5ZI4AN4WVG7ZPRFO6MYDY56YH95WC43X6VG4NR62RXPDJ4
> /mnt/tmp/test/test2/random.data
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 7] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 7] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 7 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 7] Sesch channel 7 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 7] EOF received (7)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 7] EOF sent (7)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: echo 5XUQVZNEUBS68DVJUSTHG7CPS8HOODZ6TLJFW2A105LPCVEVP44N6G5ZI4AN4WVG7ZPRFO6MYDY56YH95WC43X6VG4NR62RXPDJ4
> /mnt/tmp/test/test2/random.data via Host: 10.223.243.48} {returns: []}
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Command: umount /mnt/tmp
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 8] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 8] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 8 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 8] Sesch channel 8 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 8] EOF received (8)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 8] EOF sent (8)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: umount /mnt/tmp via Host: 10.223.243.48} {returns: ['umount:
/mnt/tmp: not mounted']}
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Created snapshot: b70a907b-32b6-4ee1-88fe-8a531d190d82
> --------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------
> integration.component.test_snapshots.TestSnapshots.test_02_snapshot_data_disk (from nosetests)
> Failing for the past 1 build (Since #67 )
> Took 45 sec.
> add description
> Error Message
> Check list response returns a valid list
> -------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Creating a Snapshot from data volume: 069711ba-d9a5-4546-8c81-14298d0d055e
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: select backup_snap_id, account_id, volume_id
from snapshots where uuid = '9925daf4-a54a-4467-90f7-a498f7c35393';
> --------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------
> Stacktrace
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/unittest/case.py", line 318, in run
>     testMethod()
>   File "/data/Repo2/qa/cloudstack/test/integration/component/test_snapshots.py", line
300, in test_02_snapshot_data_disk
>     "Check list response returns a valid list"
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/unittest/case.py", line 494, in assertEqual
>     assertion_func(first, second, msg=msg)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/unittest/case.py", line 487, in _baseAssertEqual
>     raise self.failureException(msg)
> Check list response returns a valid list
> -------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: Creating a Snapshot from data volume: 069711ba-d9a5-4546-8c81-14298d0d055e
> testclient.testcase.TestSnapshots: DEBUG: select backup_snap_id, account_id, volume_id
from snapshots where uuid = '9925daf4-a54a-4467-90f7-a498f7c35393';
> --------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------
> integration.component.test_snapshots.TestSnapshots.test_03_snapshot_detachedDisk (from
nosetests)
> Failing for the past 1 build (Since #67 )
> Took 1.3 sec.
> add description
> Error Message
> SSH failed for VM with IP: 10.1.1.4 - 'mount_dir'
> -------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 9] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 9] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 9 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 9] Sesch channel 9 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 9] EOF received (9)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 9] EOF sent (9)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: echo -e 'n
> p
> 1
> w' | fdisk ['/dev/xvdb', '/dev/sdb', '/dev/hdb', '/dev/vdb'] via Host: 10.223.243.48}
{returns: ['', 'Usage: fdisk [-b SSZ] [-u] DISK     Change partition table', '       fdisk
-l [-b SSZ] [-u] DISK  List partition table(s)', '       fdisk -s PARTITION           Give
partition size(s) in blocks', '       fdisk -v                     Give fdisk version', 'Here
DISK is something like /dev/hdb or /dev/sda', 'and PARTITION is something like /dev/hda7',
'-u: give Start and End in sector (instead of cylinder) units', '-b 2048: (for certain MO
disks) use 2048-byte sectors']}
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 10] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 10] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 10 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 10] Sesch channel 10 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 10] EOF received (10)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 10] EOF sent (10)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: mkfs.ext3 ['/dev/xvdb', '/dev/sdb', '/dev/hdb', '/dev/vdb']1
via Host: 10.223.243.48} {returns: ['mke2fs 1.39 (29-May-2006)', 'mkfs.ext3: invalid blocks
count - /dev/sdb,']}
> --------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------
> Stacktrace
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/unittest/case.py", line 318, in run
>     testMethod()
>   File "/data/Repo2/qa/cloudstack/test/integration/component/test_snapshots.py", line
725, in test_03_snapshot_detachedDisk
>     (self.virtual_machine.ipaddress, e))
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/unittest/case.py", line 393, in fail
>     raise self.failureException(msg)
> SSH failed for VM with IP: 10.1.1.4 - 'mount_dir'
> -------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 9] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 9] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 9 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 9] Sesch channel 9 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 9] EOF received (9)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 9] EOF sent (9)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: echo -e 'n
> p
> 1
> w' | fdisk ['/dev/xvdb', '/dev/sdb', '/dev/hdb', '/dev/vdb'] via Host: 10.223.243.48}
{returns: ['', 'Usage: fdisk [-b SSZ] [-u] DISK     Change partition table', '       fdisk
-l [-b SSZ] [-u] DISK  List partition table(s)', '       fdisk -s PARTITION           Give
partition size(s) in blocks', '       fdisk -v                     Give fdisk version', 'Here
DISK is something like /dev/hdb or /dev/sda', 'and PARTITION is something like /dev/hda7',
'-u: give Start and End in sector (instead of cylinder) units', '-b 2048: (for certain MO
disks) use 2048-byte sectors']}
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 10] Max packet in: 34816 bytes
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 10] Max packet out: 32768 bytes
> paramiko.transport: INFO: Secsh channel 10 opened.
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 10] Sesch channel 10 request ok
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 10] EOF received (10)
> paramiko.transport: DEBUG: [chan 10] EOF sent (10)
> sshClient: DEBUG: {Cmd: mkfs.ext3 ['/dev/xvdb', '/dev/sdb', '/dev/hdb', '/dev/vdb']1
via Host: 10.223.243.48} {returns: ['mke2fs 1.39 (29-May-2006)', 'mkfs.ext3: invalid blocks
count - /dev/sdb,']}
> --------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------
> integration.component.test_snapshots.TestSnapshots.test_04_delete_snapshot (from nosetests)
> Failing for the past 1 build (Since #67 )
> Took 15 sec.
> add description
> Error Message
> Execute cmd: asyncquery failed, due to: {errorcode : 530, errortext : u'Failed to create
snapshot due to an internal error creating snapshot for volume 433'}
> Stacktrace
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/unittest/case.py", line 318, in run
>     testMethod()
>   File "/data/Repo2/qa/cloudstack/test/integration/component/test_snapshots.py", line
602, in test_04_delete_snapshot
>     domainid=self.account.domainid
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/integration/lib/base.py", line
729, in create
>     return Snapshot(apiclient.createSnapshot(cmd).__dict__)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/cloudstackAPI/cloudstackAPIClient.py",
line 690, in createSnapshot
>     response = self.connection.marvin_request(command, response_type=response, method=method)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py", line
230, in marvin_request
>     response = self.poll(asyncJobId, response_type)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py", line
91, in poll
>     "asyncquery", asyncResonse.jobresult)
> cloudstackAPIException: Execute cmd: asyncquery failed, due to: {errorcode : 530, errortext
: u'Failed to create snapshot due to an internal error creating snapshot for volume 433'}
> integration.component.test_snapshots.TestSnapshots.test_07_template_from_snapshot (from
nosetests)
> Failing for the past 1 build (Since #67 )
> Took 0 ms.
> add description
> Error Message
> SSH failed for VM with IP address: 10.1.1.4
> Stacktrace
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/unittest/case.py", line 318, in run
>     testMethod()
>   File "/data/Repo2/qa/cloudstack/test/integration/component/test_snapshots.py", line
884, in test_07_template_from_snapshot
>     self.virtual_machine.ipaddress)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/unittest/case.py", line 393, in fail
>     raise self.failureException(msg)
> AssertionError: SSH failed for VM with IP address: 10.1.1.4

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

Mime
View raw message