cloudstack-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Parth Jagirdar (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Closed] (CLOUDSTACK-3646) [Automation] Failed to create network due to specifyVlan=false
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 18:04:48 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3646?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Parth Jagirdar closed CLOUDSTACK-3646.
--------------------------------------


Fixed in latest run on KVM. (Although other failures are there, this issue is not in trace).

                
> [Automation] Failed to create network due to specifyVlan=false
> --------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CLOUDSTACK-3646
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3646
>             Project: CloudStack
>          Issue Type: Bug
>      Security Level: Public(Anyone can view this level - this is the default.) 
>          Components: Automation
>    Affects Versions: 4.2.0
>         Environment: KVM
>            Reporter: Parth Jagirdar
>            Assignee: Prasanna Santhanam
>
> This is similar to 3339, but a different test case.
> Adding a couple of captures.
> integration.component.test_network_offering.TestNOVirtualRouter.test_02_network_off_with_conserve_mode
(from nosetests)
> Failing for the past 10 builds (Since #77 )
> Took 0.14 sec.
> add description
> Error Message
> Execute cmd: createnetwork failed, due to: errorCode: 431, errorText:Can't specify vlan;
corresponding offering says specifyVlan=false
> -------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
> testclient.testcase.TestNOVirtualRouter: DEBUG: Creating n/w offering with all services
in VR & conserve mode:off
> testclient.testcase.TestNOVirtualRouter: DEBUG: Created n/w offering with ID: 94ea373e-4136-4d62-a864-3b3bed74aa14
> testclient.testcase.TestNOVirtualRouter: DEBUG: Creating network with network offering:
94ea373e-4136-4d62-a864-3b3bed74aa14
> --------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------
> Stacktrace
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/unittest/case.py", line 318, in run
>     testMethod()
>   File "/Repo_30X/ipcl/cloudstack/test/integration/component/test_network_offering.py",
line 505, in test_02_network_off_with_conserve_mode
>     zoneid=self.zone.id
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/integration/lib/base.py", line
1854, in create
>     return Network(apiclient.createNetwork(cmd).__dict__)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/cloudstackAPI/cloudstackAPIClient.py",
line 1680, in createNetwork
>     response = self.connection.marvin_request(command, response_type=response, method=method)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py", line
222, in marvin_request
>     response = jsonHelper.getResultObj(response.json(), response_type)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/jsonHelper.py", line 148, in getResultObj
>     raise cloudstackException.cloudstackAPIException(respname, errMsg)
> Execute cmd: createnetwork failed, due to: errorCode: 431, errorText:Can't specify vlan;
corresponding offering says specifyVlan=false
> -------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
> testclient.testcase.TestNOVirtualRouter: DEBUG: Creating n/w offering with all services
in VR & conserve mode:off
> testclient.testcase.TestNOVirtualRouter: DEBUG: Created n/w offering with ID: 94ea373e-4136-4d62-a864-3b3bed74aa14
> testclient.testcase.TestNOVirtualRouter: DEBUG: Creating network with network offering:
94ea373e-4136-4d62-a864-3b3bed74aa14
> --------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------
> integration.component.test_network_offering.TestNOVirtualRouter.test_01_network_off_without_conserve_mode
(from nosetests)
> Failing for the past 11 builds (Since #76 )
> Took 0.14 sec.
> add description
> Error Message
> Execute cmd: createnetwork failed, due to: errorCode: 431, errorText:Can't specify vlan;
corresponding offering says specifyVlan=false
> -------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
> testclient.testcase.TestNOVirtualRouter: DEBUG: Creating n/w offering with all services
in VR & conserve mode:off
> testclient.testcase.TestNOVirtualRouter: DEBUG: Created n/w offering with ID: cfa01f0b-326e-41e4-8c49-b5b827c585ea
> testclient.testcase.TestNOVirtualRouter: DEBUG: Creating network with network offering:
cfa01f0b-326e-41e4-8c49-b5b827c585ea
> --------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------
> Stacktrace
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/unittest/case.py", line 318, in run
>     testMethod()
>   File "/Repo_30X/ipcl/cloudstack/test/integration/component/test_network_offering.py",
line 262, in test_01_network_off_without_conserve_mode
>     zoneid=self.zone.id
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/integration/lib/base.py", line
1854, in create
>     return Network(apiclient.createNetwork(cmd).__dict__)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/cloudstackAPI/cloudstackAPIClient.py",
line 1680, in createNetwork
>     response = self.connection.marvin_request(command, response_type=response, method=method)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py", line
222, in marvin_request
>     response = jsonHelper.getResultObj(response.json(), response_type)
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/marvin/jsonHelper.py", line 148, in getResultObj
>     raise cloudstackException.cloudstackAPIException(respname, errMsg)
> Execute cmd: createnetwork failed, due to: errorCode: 431, errorText:Can't specify vlan;
corresponding offering says specifyVlan=false
> -------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
> testclient.testcase.TestNOVirtualRouter: DEBUG: Creating n/w offering with all services
in VR & conserve mode:off
> testclient.testcase.TestNOVirtualRouter: DEBUG: Created n/w offering with ID: cfa01f0b-326e-41e4-8c49-b5b827c585ea
> testclient.testcase.TestNOVirtualRouter: DEBUG: Creating network with network offering:
cfa01f0b-326e-41e4-8c49-b5b827c585ea
> --------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

Mime
View raw message