cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Hackathon @apachecon
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2019 21:26:07 GMT
Hi All,

We have a large room for the day on Wednesday for a hackathon.  I think it might be a good
idea if we marshal some thoughts around what we'd like to do with the time.
I guess that we'll end up with some splinter groups who want to work on something very specific
together as well, I can't see that being a problem.

Some thing that I'd like to put out there as a discussion is the networking models - there
has been talk of rationalising and dropping 'basic' networks as a separate model and using
advanced networks with security groups instead.  Also the combining of the VR and VPC code
to make an isolated network a single tier VPC.   I'd like to have a group discussion around
what everyone would like to do and how we might do it.

Are there any other topics that people think that would benefit from a group discussion ?

Cheers

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com