cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Kubernetes Service plugin
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2019 14:14:42 GMT
Hi Pierre-Luc,

(we missed you at CCCNA!) How are you seeing CloudStack being more deployment friendly?  What
you do think that we could do on top of creating the Kubenetes Cluster to begin with?
[thinking out loud - we could pre-package Tiller to make it easier to deploy openWhisk via
Helm charts ? ]

Kind regards

Paul.

paul.angus@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion@cloud.ca>
Sent: 25 September 2019 13:37
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Kubernetes Service plugin

Hi Rohit, Nux,

Thanks Rohit for cloudstack-provider, that's exactly it ! :-D Nux, I agree with your opinion,
but there is a lot of interest for k8s and seams like a lot of organisations are moving to
container based infrastructures to standardized their deployment.

if we want to extent the discussion to function as a service, would you guys see a possibility
for us to be more aligned or more deployment friendly for Openwhisk ?

Cheers,

--

*Pierre-Luc Dion*Lead Cloud Architect | Architecte infonuagique principal t 1.888.796.8364
ext. 1403

<https://cloud.ca/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature&utm_content=cloud-ca-logo-1&utm_campaign=general_email>