cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack - Newsweek, Best Business Tools 2019 in 'Cloud Services'
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2019 15:54:38 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I'm delighted to say that 'we' have been recognised by Newsweek in their inaugural list of
Best Business Tools in the 'Cloud Services' category.
https://www.newsweek.com/best-business-tools-2019/cloud-services

A quick screen grab of the certificate can be found here:
https://imgur.com/a/7epEqeX

The recognition was for:
- Willingness to recommend the brand to colleagues
- Trustworthiness
- Reliability
- Fulfilment of service promise
- Continuous improvement
- Security

Well done everyone, this is a great community achievement and shows that not only is CloudStack
great, but the world is starting to take notice of it too!

We'll upload the a good copy of the certificate to the ACS website and a bit of marketing
stuff around it soon.

Paul Angus
CloudStack PMC
#CloudStackWorks