cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rakesh Venkatesh <www.rakeshv....@gmail.com>
Subject Querying async job result
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2019 08:39:51 GMT
Hello

I want to know what is the best way to query the async job result using
queryAsyncJobResult api. According to the documentation in
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/archived-cloudstack-getting-started/en/latest/dev.html
,
the "jobstatus" of 1 means the command completed but im facing an issue
where even though the command is still running, the "jobstatus" is always 1.

Im running "prepareHostForMaintenance" command which returns the jobid.
When I run queryAsyncJobResult for this jobid, the jobstatus will always be
1 even though the hypervisor is still not in maintenance mode.

So can anyone tell me what is the best way to check if the hypervisor is in
maintenance mode or not? Im using 4.11 version

Below are the result which I get

"resourcestate": "PrepareForMaintenance",
"jobresultcode": 0,
  "jobresulttype": "object",
  "jobstatus": 1,

--