cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack - Newsweek, Best Business Tools 2019 in 'Cloud Services'
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2019 15:35:37 GMT
Fantastic!

________________________________
From: Paul Angus <paul.angus@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2019 10:54 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
<dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack - Newsweek, Best Business Tools 2019 in 'Cloud Services'

Hi Everyone,

I'm delighted to say that 'we' have been recognised by Newsweek in their inaugural list of
Best Business Tools in the 'Cloud Services' category.
https://www.newsweek.com/best-business-tools-2019/cloud-services

A quick screen grab of the certificate can be found here:
https://imgur.com/a/7epEqeX

The recognition was for:
- Willingness to recommend the brand to colleagues
- Trustworthiness
- Reliability
- Fulfilment of service promise
- Continuous improvement
- Security

Well done everyone, this is a great community achievement and shows that not only is CloudStack
great, but the world is starting to take notice of it too!

We'll upload the a good copy of the certificate to the ACS website and a bit of marketing
stuff around it soon.

Paul Angus
CloudStack PMC
#CloudStackWorks