cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 4.13 RC1 and master freeze
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2019 11:23:38 GMT
All,

We're aiming to cut to 4.13.0.0 RC1 by EOD Monday 12th August, assuming all the blockers will
be fixed by then.

I'll kick smoketests this weekend before RC1 is cut.

If you've found any critical/blocker issue against the latest master, kindly raise them. Thanks.

Regards,

Rohit Yadav

Software Architect, ShapeBlue

https://www.shapeblue.com

________________________________
From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 3:34:55 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [DISCUSS] 4.13 RC1 and master freeze

All,

I would like to propose that we freeze master and cut RC1 next week as soon as the blockers
are fixed.

As part of the triaging exercise I've moved several open issues and PRs to 4.13.1.0 and 4.14.0.0.
If there is something major/critical/blocker issue/bug that must be included towards 4.13.0.0
please do share. Here's the 4.13.0.0 milestone: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/8

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ