cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From li jerry <div...@hotmail.com>
Subject 答复: Unable to release computing resources
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2019 11:11:26 GMT

Amount = 2.

VM1, VM2 is already Stopped, it no longer occupies any computing resources, why can't I continue
to create new VMs?

发件人: Rohit Yadav<mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
发送时间: 2019年7月10日 16:11
收件人: dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>; users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>
主题: Re: Unable to release computing resources

Jerry,

The flag you've mentioned is an internal CloudStack flag, please don't change that (starting
4.13+ we'll limit showing such flags at least to users). What you want is to decrease the
time CloudStack does capacity checks for which you can tune capacity.check.period, lowering
which will cause CloudStack to aggressively recalculate host capacities. You may also try
to fetch latest statistics which will force recalculation (via cloudmonkey for example: list
capacity fetchlatest=true).

Regards,

Rohit Yadav

Software Architect, ShapeBlue