cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wei ZHOU <ustcweiz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to release computing resources
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2019 12:21:15 GMT
By design, the resource count of domain/account counts all vms (except
vrs), no matter what the states are.
'update resource count' on UI or via api will get the same results.

We have some changes to take running vms into consideration.
If you are interested, please file a feature request. I might work on it in
August.

-Wei

li jerry <div8cn@hotmail.com> 于2019年7月10日周三 下午2:13写道: