cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject 4.13.0.0 Triaging
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2019 09:52:55 GMT
All,

I've triaged all outstanding open issues and PRs towards the 4.13.0.0 milestone. In doing
so, I've added and in some cases pushed existing 4.13.0.0 milestone issues and PRs to 4.13.1.0
and 4.14.0.0: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/8

This was done because of the upcoming the freeze date after which only stabilising and critical/blocker
fixes may be accepted. Kindly review the outstanding issues and PRs, and advise on this thread
if there is are issue(s) or pull request(s) that you want to see fixed/merged towards 4.13.0.0.
Thanks.

PS. Please do note that we may not be able to guarantee the inclusion of all suggested items.

Regards,

Rohit Yadav

Software Architect, ShapeBlue

https://www.shapeblue.com