cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: Doubt about the development environment and Devcloud
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2019 17:57:46 GMT
I don't have current info on how to set up a dev environment (someone else can provide this
pretty easily, I suspect) as I haven't been writing CloudStack code the past six months, but
I do have a video link you might be interested in regarding building plug-ins in CloudStack
(from a presentation I gave at the CloudStack Collab Conf in Seville in 2016):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Xc6muzaAk&list=PLqOXKM0Bt13DFnQnwUx8ZtJzoyDV0Uuye&index=32&t=116s