cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Darren Cole <dc...@aseg.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Ansible deploy cloudstack and add zone
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2019 19:05:41 GMT
In the past I've installed CloudStack on two nodes with ansible, then manually created the
zones, pods, and cluster.

I have some newer ansible based on that, but it is still a work in progress.
You can find it here: https://gitlab.com/coledarr/cloudstack-roles

I've done some experiments using the older python version of Cloudmonkey and ansible to work
on fully automating the whole install.
I had not put it in the above gitlab project because it doesn't work yet.

Darren
--
This e-mail is confidential.  Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information
it contains other than by the intended recipient is forbidden.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please advise the sender (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately and delete
this e-mail.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jean-Francois Nadeau" <the.jfnadeau@gmail.com>
To: "users" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 10:56:16 AM
Subject: Re: Ansible deploy cloudstack and add zone

Hi Li,

We are using Ansible to build and manage capacity of our cloudstack
environments end to end.  From setting up zones, projects, networks,
compute offering, pods, clusters and hosts.

Make sure to use current Ansible 2.8 or newer.   See
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/modules/list_of_cloud_modules.html

regards,

Jfn