cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Vazquez <Nicolas.Vazq...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Running Self-Compiled Packages on Production
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2019 21:47:34 GMT
+1 to regerate and replace the fat jar file.

Maven does allow to generate jars for the specific modules within the codebase. That means
you can edit your files and regerate the specific jar for that module. Then you can build
the client/ module so the fat jar gets the latest code.

Regards,
Nicolas Vazquez
________________________________
From: Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 3:28:25 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Running Self-Compiled Packages on Production

Richard, I think it will be easiest to replace the jar in
/usr/share/cloudstack (by head, don't hold me to the exact path). Depending
on the distribution you run on you can edit the classpath in the startup
script, but I'd go for replacing the jar!

--
Daan

Nicolas.Vazquez@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com