cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Haijiao <18602198...@163.com>
Subject Is there any way to create VM with multiple GPUs ?
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2019 09:06:48 GMT
Hi,  Community

We have a environment with XenServer 7.1LTS + ACS 4.11.2,  some hosts has multiple Nividia
P4 graphic cards installed.

Per business requirement,  we need provision VM with passthrough GPUs.  We expect to provide
users various offerings,  e.g.  1GPU/VM,   2GPU/VM... but it seems ACS currently only support
1GPU/VM by default.

Is there any way we can specifiy the number of GPUs during VM creation ?   I guess we may
leverage XenServer CLI to do that,  but would be much more consistent and efficient if we
are allowed to make it happen via ACS.

Thanks !