cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Lair <sl...@ippathways.com>
Subject Do not see KVM Hosts after 4.9.3 -> 4.11.2
Date Thu, 30 May 2019 22:04:18 GMT
After upgrading from 4.9.3 to 4.11.2, we no longer see hosts in the CloudStack web-interface.
 Hitting the listHosts API directly also does not return any results.  It's just an empty
list.  When looking in the DB we do see the hosts and there are rows where the version is
4.11.2.0.

The agent.log on the KVM (CentOS 7) looks good.  We can see a list of running VMs in CloudStack
and their Running/Stopped statuses look good.  We can see Zones/Pods/Clusters, just not Hosts.
 The "Infrastructure" page also correctly says "2" in the Host Count.  But when we Click Hosts
it just says:

No data to show

Any ideas?

Thanks