cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From li jerry <div...@hotmail.com>
Subject XenServer High Availability Configuration
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2019 14:24:09 GMT
Hi All

I take over XenServer 7.1.2 through cloudstack (4.11.2). In order to realize HA of VM and
HOST, I open HA on XENSERVER (all VM select "Dot not restart").

ISO NFS SR (i-2-43-VM-ISO) cannot be deleted after VM unloads ISO after HA is turned on. Once
the same ISO is mounted again to the same VM, a new NFS SR is created. Eventually, a large
number of identical NFS SRs were created on the server. To delete these temporarily created
NFS SRs, the HA of XENSERVER must be stopped.

Is my setup wrong?

Or can you tell me what is the best practice of cloudstack + xenserver?