cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wei ZHOU <ustcweiz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: noVNC integration?
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2019 20:15:22 GMT
Hi Fariborz,

I have created a pull request for novnc on cloudstack 4.11.2

Since relative path of some java files have been changed in 4.11->4.12, the
commits can not be applied in 4.12. The commits can be applied after some
small changes.
I will add all commits to master(4.13)  and test it next week.

Kind regards,
Wei

Fariborz Navidan <mdvlinquest@gmail.com> 于2019年4月19日周五 下午3:07写道: