cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From <peter.murysh...@zv.fraunhofer.de>
Subject WG: Assess job queues and their load balancing on management servers
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2019 13:29:26 GMT
^ sorry wrong mailing list, re-sent to users
________________________________
Von: Muryshkin, Peter
Gesendet: Montag, 8. April 2019 15:27
An: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Betreff: Assess job queues and their load balancing on management servers

Hi, all,

in our setup (CS 4.10) we have noticed that one of two CS management servers have very long
prosecsing time (over 10 minutes, after that we consider it as timeout) but both servers are
active.

While our working assumption is that the job queue of the problem server gets too long i.e.
the load distribution does not work properly - how to assess and configure this job load balancing?

kind regards
Peter