cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 6.0.0
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 09:58:23 GMT
Thanks Gregor! I found that the -p profile bug was presentational only, typically users use
the -p option in command line mode (not interactive/shell mode). When passing the -p option
the chosen server profile is indeed used but on the shell, it prints the wrong profile name.
I've fixed that on master now, since it's a small issue we'll ship this in future release.

Thanks  @Paul Angus<mailto:paul.angus@shapeblue.com> and Remi.

Regards,

Rohit Yadav

Software Architect, ShapeBlue

https://www.shapeblue.com

________________________________
From: Riepl, Gregor (SWISS TXT) <Gregor.Riepl@swisstxt.ch>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 3:40:26 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 6.0.0

No sure if my vote counts, but a
[x] +1 approve
from me.

I built the tag 6.0.0 locally with Go 1.11.5 and tested against a CS
4.5.2 and a CS 4.11.2 instance.

Listing VMs and stopping/starting instances works as expected, on both
CloudStack versions.

I also filed a few minor issues on Github, but nothing critical. The -p
argument bug should be fixed in the next release if possible, though.

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue