cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject New VP of CloudStack: Paul Angus
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:16:01 GMT
Hi everyone,

As you may know, the role of VP of CloudStack (Chair of the CloudStack PMC) has a one-year
term. My term has now come and gone.

I’m happy to announce that the CloudStack PMC has elected Paul Angus as our new VP of CloudStack.

As many already know, Paul has been an active member of the CloudStack Community for over
six years now. I’ve worked with Paul on and off throughout much of that time and I believe
he’ll be a great fit for this role.

Please join me in welcoming Paul as the new VP of Apache CloudStack!

Thanks,
Mike