cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Haijiao <18602198...@163.com>
Subject Re:RE: Any plan for 4.11 LTS extension ?
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2019 03:16:28 GMT
Thanks Giles !

As user,  would be nice to see if we can have another release of 4.11 (say 4.11.3 ?)  to include
recently merged critical fixes, e.g. usage service issue in a couple of weeks.

Most of 4.11 users may not upgrade their environment to 4.13 once it's released, which means
we will stay on 4.11.x for another 3-6 months at least.   Another 4.11 LTS release will give
users more confidence and prove the value of LTS.

Just my 2 cents.

在2019年03月14 17时48分, "Giles Sirett"<giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>写道:

Hi Haijiao

I would *expect*  4.13.0 (LTS) to be released in Q2, which  will supersede the 4.11 branch
as the current LTS branch

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com