cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Serdyuk <local.tourist.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Collab Conference Brazil deadline for talk proposals is on 11/02/2019
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2019 13:55:02 GMT
Sorry, forgot a significant potential use case: if any companies have
experience in using CloudStack for building local virtual infrastructure of
a cloud, for a matter interconnecting/integrating BI software with one
executing at external Salesforce's cloud - I might have Salesforce's
partners around, potentially interested in experience sharing process. In
sense of understanding experience of CloudStack's users - I don't know such
people, yet.

Ivan