cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Bring back static analysis and bugfixing
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 19:49:21 GMT
All,

Unfortunately, it seems the Coverity project is no longer available due to the project sponsorers
removing the infra/websites. I've configured static analysis with sonarcloud instead:

https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=apachecloudstack

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>

________________________________
From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2018 3:39:29 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Bring back static analysis and bugfixing

All,

Coverity has processed latest master (4.12.0.0-SNAPSHOT), results are available now: https://scan.coverity.com/projects/cloudstack?tab=overview

In addition, I've also setup latest master on sonarcloud: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=rhtyd_cloudstack

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>

________________________________
From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 9, 2018 3:28:03 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org

All,

Our coverity integration has been dead/unused for about 3 years now, I've build latest master/ecd2b95d492282d60107f5e132e39f0cd2d808c0
and submitted a build [1]. We should be able to see outstanding defects towards master (4.12.0.0-SNAPSHOT)
soon.

After some searching, I could find my login access. If you want to collaborate and don't have
an invite ping me. Happy fixing!

[1] https://scan.coverity.com/projects/cloudstack

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
@shapeblue