cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2019 16:06:34 GMT
Glad to have you continuing to work in the CloudStack Community, Andrija!

FYI: I've worked with Andrija as a customer of SolidFire the past couple years (first having
met him in Budapest at a CloudStack Collab Conf). He has great experience with CloudStack
and it's fantastic that he is able to continue helping out the Community while working at
ShapeBlue. :)